Gibson Blueshawk Electric Guitar Blue 2001 Very Good w/HSC
Very good condition showing normal signs of use..
Includes hard shell case.
The Blueshawk is a semi-hollow bodied guitar with twin f-holes.
Other distinctive / innovative features include:
- 25.5 inch scale length (the same as many Fenders, Gibsons more typically have a 24.75 inch scale length). b
- Through-body stringing and bridge construction - similar to the Fender Telecaster
- Blues 90 pickups Two Blues 90 with hum canceling dummy coil (Gibson)
- Noise reduction circuitry which employs a dummy coil
- A Varitone circuit (similar to that used on the Gibson ES345) - the Varitone circuit is a mid-cut/band-stop filter with a choice of five center frequencies.
- The Blueshawk is a light guitar (less than 7lbs) - the body is made from poplar, capped with maple - the body is small and relatively thin and has two cavities - the hardware is minimal.
- The Blueshawk has a contour carved into the back - similar to the Fender Stratocaster.
- Simple control set - master volume, master tone, 3-way pickup selector, 6 way rotary Varitone control switch.
- Body type Semi-solid - two sound cavities with f-holes
- Neck joint Narrow with slight V shape
- Just above the fingerboard and parallel to it, between the front (neck) pickup and the front strap pin, there is a cursive-writing emblem using paint, saying "Blues Hawk.
- SN 0266157
- BUILT SEAT 23, 2001 NASHVILLE PLANT