Ibanez AZES Electric Guitar - Black
Add to Cart
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Jatoba Fingerboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and Tremolo - Black
Please contact us for shipping info.
Welcoming yet another expansion to the highly successful AZ series, Ibanez introduces the AZES or AZ Essentials line. The philosophy behind this series is to bring the tone, versatility and, playability of this celebrated lineup to a wider array of beginner and intermediate players. However, AZ Essentials are also equipped with series-specific features such as a Mono-unit output jack, a 250mm fingerboard radius, and Comfort round bridge saddles, all designed to make the beginner's learning process a streamlined, enjoyable and fun experience.
The AZES40 is distinguished from the AZES31 by the additions of a tremolo system and an Accord Passive/Ceramic humbucker bridge pickup, lending the AZES40 to even more unique tonal assortments.
AZES guitars feature a 25" scale length, which makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature. Additionally, the 25" medium scale is also large enough that a player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a guitarist. The 250mm fretboard radius is not too flat, not too round, and makes for an excellent choice for the first-time player. This radius is a great middle ground that allows for learning to play each note correctly, while still maintaining a high degree of comfort
• Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character
• Jatoba fretboard produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end
• Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes
• Poplar body delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness
• Ibanez machine heads feature die-cast housings and split-shaft
• Mono-unit output jack
• All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets
• Essentials and Accord S-S-H pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility
• T106 tremolo with comfort round Steel saddles provides wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up
• dyna-MIX 9 switching system with Alter Switch - The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
neck type: AZES Maple neck
top/back/body: Poplar body
fretboard: Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay
frets: 22 Medium frets
bridge: T106 bridge with Comfort round Steel saddles
string space: 10.5mm
neck pickup: Essentials (S) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
middle pickup: Essentials (S) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
bridge pickup: Accord (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
pickup switching: dyna-MIX 9 switching system with Alter Switch
controls: volume and tone
strings: D'Addario® EXL110 (.010 - .046)
hardware colour: Chrome